Greetings dinosaur hunters!
We’ve published a hotfix related to Third Anniversary Update. It provides various improvements related to the update. Thank you again for your feedback! Here’s a list of included content:
- Improved performance of new grass.
- Fixed bugs in culling and improved accuracy.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to create a solo game using new Gun range -map.
- Fixed revolver missing cartridges in cylinder.
- Fixed grass render distance setting in game options.
- Added option to hide magnifying glass icons from footprints.
- Added music volume slider to main menu.
- Added option to invert weapon/item scroll direction.
- Fix for challenge result notification position being off by 1.
- Weekly challenge will tell player if current game mode is not compatible with challenge.
- Added missing sounds to some menu buttons.
- Improved French translation (Thanks MagSouille!).
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.