Greetings dinosaur hunters!
We’ve released a hotfix patch containing various bug fixes and some improvements related to the last update (World Revamp Update).
- Fixed a noninteractive bush
- Fixed error after closing trophy shot in non-watery area
- Fixed error caused by using flashlight in trophy lodge
- Adjusted flashlight strength in lodge
- Memory optimizations to reduce memory load & running out of memory related crashes
- Improved shadow updates in trophy lodge when placing / removing items
- Optimized animal corpse physics when outside of player area
- Adjust new game settings based on hardware on first boot
- Brightness now affects day and night lighting
- The effects of adjusting brightness or shadow render distance settings can be seen in the main menu
- Added a new safety check for found locations if message between server and client fails
- New clothes affect player visibility and noise
- Night has more indirect light and it can be increased by adjusting the brightness
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.